Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Andrew's Comments

Sarah – I love you so much too. Jack is such a great little kid, I am sure he will turn out wonderful. I can’t wait to see you this week. I’ll try to pull off something awesome while you are here! See you soon. Love you.

Brad – I’m not scared of any old Bear fan. With two crappy teams like the Bears and Cubs there’s really nothing to worry about here, but thank you for your concerns.

Mike – That’s awesome that you are going to visit. Every time I work on something, or do any sort of physical activity all my nerves in my arms and legs just start twitching and tingling. It feels so good. I hope it just keeps continuing. I can’t wait to see you when you come. ~Hip dog

MaryBeth – I would love it so much if you and Houli visited. I love that kid, you are so lucky to have found him. Love, Andrew.

Step – Don’t you worry, I will be whooping your little ass soon – sooner than you think. Just give me a couple months of this rehab stuff and I will sneak up right behind you and tip you over. Love you. Hipdog.

Tari – That was a really great list of comments and advice. Many of them hit home. Thank you for your prayers and constant support.

Endow – Your continual comments and encouragement mean the world to me. I hope you win big in Vegas considering you are one of my best sponsors. I will definitely hold up my end of the bargain and continue to work as hard as I can. Everyday my goal is just simply to learn as much as I can about what is going on with my body and how I can continue to build the strength that I have in the different areas that are reacting well now. It is definitely one tiny step at a time but a couple thousand little steps I know will lead up to good results.

Papa Mike – It is soo good to hear from you. Yes, I can receive calls; in fact, I will try to give you a jingle tomorrow. Being retired, I know you have lots and lots of time so maybe you will have to find out what Chicago is like in this beautiful summer in Illinois. The Chicago marina here actually has a sailing program for people with disabilities, so maybe once I get my feet a little wet down there I will be able to take you sailing again if you come visit. Tell your beautiful bride and the two kids and granddaughter that I say hi. So, have you caught any big fish yet? Any decent fishing stories? The one that got away kind of thing? Lastly, I bet you are shooting a 70 – 75 now with that golf game! If I can get past all of this, I think there is even hope for you to start growing hair.

Ronnie – remember Burger King Hershey/Boston Crème/Butterfinger pie and Gummy Bears. Can’t wait to see you.

Barb – I definitely did love raiding your fridge – be careful what you say, I might be moving back to Appleton when I am done here. You might find me in your kitchen more than you think raiding that fridge. Thank you for all of the love and support.

Mark – I had Colleen again yesterday – she is definitely one of the best therapists here and she is single. So, you will have to come visit more and start working your angle. As far as the pants go – it sucks wearing clothes again. No wonder little kids always want to run around naked, its fricken awesome not wearing pants. If I had it my way I would have made that record a couple months long, but the therapists aren’t quite that cool around here. I think I am going to be seeing you this weekend, right? Talk to you then! We can hang around without our pants on.

Marcus, Jonathan – Thank you so much for going and checking on the Esclapian – she is a strong and true ship but it is nice to know someone is looking out for her. One thing to look out for is that the giant island it still on the bow – make sure it is there and didn’t blow away. I can’t believe you guys are going back to Sweden soon – I don’t know if I am ever even going to see you again. We had so many awesome times together out on the boat and in PB. I love you guys. Talk to you soon.

Endow – sounds great, I would love to go to a game. I don’t see why I wouldn’t be progressed to the point to do that it is nearly a month away. I think you should try to see if there is anyone you could call from the stadium – brewers or cubs – and tell them my story, who knows maybe we could get some free tickets.

Becky – I would love to see you – come any time! I don’t know about your advice, I think you are just trying to get my in trouble, but I will start pinching them anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andrew,
    David and I think of you and pray for you often each day. We get updates from your parents, Mark and the blog. Love the blog!! Here are two scriptures for you to think about as you go to sleep.....Luke 1:37:"For there is nothing that God cannot do."......Matthew 19:36: "for God everything is possible" and so we continue to pray for more miracles of restoration for you.
    We are leaving tomorrow morning to drive to Yellowstone where we will meet Amy and family. Should be fun. We love you,
    Patti and David

    ReplyDelete
  2. Captain, Esclapian where lying in the water and smiling towards us in the sun. The front sail was still on its spot just waiting to get up, I bet she miss you as much as we do. Yes we had many great times together, and we hope many will come. All these good memories are just like one big dream of happyness, with one night out sailing our asses of as the most strong one. We laught so much last day when we thought about that night. YOU are one of the greatest factor why this year have been the best year in our lives. And of course we gonna meet again, we are not able make it to Chicago now but we are definitley coming back to see all you guys, and as we already told you - it would be a dream for us to take you out sailing in Sweden. Good friendship never dies, you are welcome tomorrow, in a year on in then year. We will be waiting. / Jonathan and Marcus

    ReplyDelete